We recognise that our Event Organisers are best placed to understand their audience and their needs.
As a result, we leave the planning and promotion of your Victorian Law Week activity up to you – but we are here to provide you with support to help ensure your activity is as effective as possible.
Planning and marketing support
All Event Organisers receive:
- Invitations to webinars for Victorian Law Week Event Organisers, designed to assist with planning and delivering your activity.
- Access to online resources for Victorian Law Week Event Organisers, with tips for effective planning, marketing and delivery of your activity.
- Event listing in the official program on the Victorian Law Week website
- One promoted Facebook post about each activity on the official Victorian Law Week Facebook channel.
- One Twitter post about each activity on the official Victorian Law Week Twitter channel.
- Opportunity to meet with the Victoria Law Foundation’s in-house communications team to receive advice about yourself-managed promotional activities.
- Opportunity to benefit from the Victorian Law Foundation’s marketing campaign for Victorian Law Week.
- Opportunity to have a recording of your live Victorian Law Week event displayed on the Victorian Law Week website for up to 6 months.
Ready to go?
Before registering we recommend that you read
You can also preview our event registration requirements and get in contact with us to check that your activity meets our criteria.