To get started, let us know what you are thinking of doing. Victorian Law Week expressions of interest are now open. It can just be your idea at this stage, full event registrations will open in February 2023.When it comes to planning your activity, we recognise that our event organisers are the subject matter experts – you are best placed to understand your audience and their needs. So, we leave the planning and promotion of your Victorian Law Week activity up to you. But we are also here to support you to ensure your audience finds it as engaging and useful as possible.
- Invitations to webinars for Victorian Law Week event organisers, designed to assist with planning and delivering your activity
- Access to online resources for Victorian Law Week event organisers, with tips for effective planning, marketing and delivery of your activity
- Access to Victoria Law Foundation’s in-house events team, to discuss your ideas and receive advice to help you develop an effective Victorian Law Week activity.
- Event listing in the official program on the Victorian Law Week website
- One promoted Facebook post about each activity on the official Victorian Law Week Facebook channel
- One Twitter post about each activity on the official Victorian Law Week Twitter channel
- Promotional packs of Victorian Law Week brochures and posters
- Event listing in the daily 'What’s On' email sent during Victorian Law Week
- Opportunity to meet with the Victoria Law Foundation’s in-house communications team to receive advice about your self-managed promotional activities
- Opportunity to benefit from the Victoria Law Foundation’s marketing campaign for Victorian Law Week, which aims to drive visitation to the program on the Victorian Law Week website
- Opportunity to have a recording of your live Victorian Law Week event displayed on the Victorian Law Week website for up to 6 months.
*The full suite of promotion support is available to all events submitted in the registration period (06 February – 17 March 2023). We cannot guarantee that events submitted after the registration deadline will be able to access the promotional support.
Find out how to get involved
Event expression of interest
If you have an idea for an event, get in touch today! No idea is too big or small. Let us know how you would like to get involved, and we can help you bring your idea to life.