You will learn about:
- getting your Will sorted now that you have a family (including where there are grandchildren)
- considering guardianship for your kids
- handling superannuation so that your family is cared for in the event of your death
- binding financial agreements when a couple wants to protect their own assets in a relationship
- estates and guardianship when you have to care for elderly family or act as executor in a Will
- general tips on purchasing and selling property
- top legal advice on setting up a small business
You may also be interested in
Grainger Legal, a locally owned law firm in regional Victoria, is offering free, no-obligation appointments to review or draft Wills properly, ensuring that your assets are distributed according to your wishes.
Kitty Flanagan, creator of "Fisk," talks about the show's approach to legal dramas and its relatable content in this on-demand special.