This exciting event is open to all young people under the age of 30 who may be facing issues in their workplace. Our legal professionals and lawyers will be on hand to provide valuable information and advice on a range of work-related issues.
If you're experiencing any of the following issues at work, the Young Workers Centre Clinic is the perfect place to turn:
- Unsure if you're being paid correctly
- Unclear about what you should be paid in the first place
- Experiencing workplace harassment or bullying
- Unfairly dismissed from your work
- Not receiving superannuation
- Being discriminated against at work
Take the first step towards securing your rights as a young worker!
You may also be interested in
What does a community justice centre do? Step inside Australia's first community justice centre with our virtual interactive self-guided tour.
Learn about copyright law and intellectual property protection for creatives in this free Advice Clinic, Copyright Your Craft Part 2. Hosted by assistant director of IP Australia, Lachlan Freemantle.