IBAC, the Independent Broad-based Anti-Corruption Commission, prevents, investigates, and exposes public sector corruption and serious police misconduct in Victoria.
Join our panel as they share insights on how IBAC assess complaints and Public Interest Disclosures. We will also discuss the types of misconduct that can be reported to IBAC, how complaints are reviewed, and the special protections provided to people making a Public Interest Disclosure.
Viewers will learn about:
· how to make a complaint to IBAC
· what we do when we receive and assess a complaint
· why we might dismiss a complaint
· what happens when we refer a complaint
· what happens when we investigate a complaint
· protections offered if a compliant is assessed as a Public Interest Disclosure.
You may also be interested in
Learn the basics of law for community groups in Ballarat! Topics include setting up, incorporation, auspicing, documenting meetings, reporting to CAV, SGMs, and accessing online resources.
Online public lectures exploring community justice and the Neighbourhood Justice Centre model.