Discover how Social Security Rights Victoria can help you navigate through Social Security and Centrelink matters in Victoria. Our free legal services include:
- Reviewing your rights and options if you have been denied Centrelink payments or your payments have been suspended or cancelled without your agreement.
- Assisting with Centrelink debt waivers and debt recovery issues.
- Providing support with Disability Support Pension eligibility and review pathways.
- Seeking reviews of Centrelink decisions if you have been affected by family violence.
- Helping with Centrelink payment reviews for people affected by disasters, such as bushfires or floods.
- Assisting with COVID-19 Pandemic-specific payments where you have been refused and don't agree with the decision.
- Supporting with compliance requirements, including income reporting, mutual obligation, and program of support.
- Helping with Centrelink decisions related to Membership of Couple issues, income, and assets.
- Assisting with objections to Jobkeeper Debts and Status Resolution Support Payments debt waiver applications.
You may also be interested in
Join us for the event or find your nearest Document Signing Station by accessing the Royal Victorian Association of Justices of the Peace or Department of Justice websites and searching via your post code.
Join our free legal webinar to learn about the pitfalls of 'no win - no fee' agreements and how to make informed choices. Featuring experts from Victorian Legal Services Board and Commissioner.