This free panel event looks at ways of resolving your disputes without going to Court.
Hear from very experienced practitioners as they discuss different aspects of alternative dispute resolution. The panel will cover:
- what is alternative dispute resolution
- why it is important
- Different types of alternative dispute resolution
- some of the benefits of each, including how you can achieve outcomes that are both commercial and creative, unlike the Court process
- tips on how to prepare
- where to find the people you need
- costs of alternative dispute resolution
Book your place now for what promises to be an interesting and informative event.
You may also be interested in
Director of the RMIT Centre for Innovative Justice and former Attorney General Rob Hulls AM discuss the importance of innovative justice, holistic thinking and the specialist courts in Victoria.
Learn about the problems we can help with and how to spot them, the different ways you can get help from us, and how we can connect you with other services.